Training in English language, face-to-face course
Basic Training – Standard IG/IM/IS-NT Controls
ComAp Control Limited, c/o IPU Group, Unit 2, Cygnus Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 0XB, England
£100 per person per day
are suitable for technicians with limited prior experience of ComAp products who wish to extract basic information from the controller. Advanced courses
are suitable for design engineers with some experience of ComAp products who wish to configure and programme the controller. You can attend just the Basic course (1 day)
or both the Basic and Advanced courses (2 days)
– we would not recommend attending the Advanced course alone unless you already have a sound working knowledge of ComAp products.
- Training will commence at 9am each day and finish at approximately 4pm.
- Certificates will be issued upon completion and return of the customer satisfaction survey.
- We will provide surgical masks and gloves upon request, and hand sanitizer will be readily available for your use, but ultimately you will be responsible for provision of your own basic Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- All equipment will be provided, but attendees will need to bring their own laptop and their own lunch.
- There are ample parking spaces on site.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on site. If you require a cigarette break, you will need to leave site for a maximum of 15 minutes, and this will only be permitted during the authorized break periods.
- There are a couple of hotels nearby if accommodation is required, the closest being Premier Inn http://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels/england/west-midlands/west-bromwich/west-bromwich-central.html The Park Inn is also within a drivable distance https://www.parkinn.co.uk/hotel-birminghamwest
*** Please note that any cancellations need to be made in writing no less than 7 days before the training is due to commence. Unless in exceptional circumstances, if the appropriate cancellation notice is not given, you will be invoiced for the course you were due to attend. ***
Training will include:
Basic Training - Standard IG/IS/IM-NT
Welcome and refreshments
Course commencement (health and safety briefing)
Install InteliConfig onto customer laptop
Hardware session (navigation of the front facia) and overview of what the buttons do
LCD screen navigation (how and where to navigate through the pages)
Controller electrical connections and wiring configurations
What is CAN 1 used for?
What is CAN 2 used for?
CAN BUS connection rules and faulty finding
Available expansion modules (how to connect / plug in)
Questions and answers session
Day 1 complete