Training in English language
Advanced Training – Standard IG/IM/IS-NT Controls
ComAp Control Limited, c/o IPU Group, Unit 2, Cygnus Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 0XB, England
£100 per person per day
- Maximum number of attendees on each day is limited to 6 people.
- Training schedule: approximately 9am - 4pm.
- All coursework and materials will be provided by ComAp Control Ltd.
- In order to fully participate in the course, all trainees must bring a laptop PC with minimum Microsoft Windows 10 operating system (Pro or Home edition) 64 bit version installed, and the laptop must be administrator-released to enable installation of the ComAp InteliConfig software.
- In order to receive a training certificate, trainees must achieve at least 11 correct answers out of the 15-question exam. Exam papers will be logged on our system and feedback regarding a trainee’s performance may be reported back to the employer.
- 1 week prior to course commencement, please confirm in writing the full name(s) of the trainees who will be attending the course and to advise of any allergies or special dietary requirements (e.g. vegetarian, vegan) so that planned buffet lunches cater for all parties.
- Please report to Reception upon arrival and they will direct you to the training room.
- There are no PPE requirements as you will not need to enter the Workshop or Stores areas.
- Lunch is included, and there are ample parking spaces on site.
- Cost of the course does not include hotel accommodation. If any trainee(s) require hotel accommodation local to the training facility, please contact us and we will be happy to advise of available facilities.
Training will include:
Basic courses are suitable for technicians with limited prior experience of ComAp products who wish to extract basic information from the controller. Advanced courses are suitable for design engineers with some experience of ComAp products who wish to configure and programme the controller. You can attend just the Basic course (1 day) or both the Basic and Advanced courses (2 days) – we would not recommend attending the Advanced course alone unless you already have a sound working knowledge of ComAp products.
Advanced Training - Standard IG/IS/IM-NT
Welcome, refreshments and quick recap of previous day
Local hardwire connectivity with controllers on customer laptops
How to programme controller without DC power
Step by step practical session: How to operate and navigate InteliConfig software
Continue with practical use of InteliConfig software
PLC functions: What it is and how it works
Practice exercises (configuring I/O and PLC)
Questions and answers sessions
Exam paper (15 questions)
Day 2 complete